- PREVIOUSThe TAC
RCA type Connectors
Our connectors distinguish themselves from the average ones by the use of (specifically) treated special conductor materials and construction. The results are reliability and top quality conductivity for longer periods whilst keeping oxidation away.
- • The best solution for the main function of making electrical connections for signal and ground. First step: away with brass (blend of regular copper and very regular zinc). A proper selection of materials is vital.
- • All conductive parts have 24 carat gold plating over silver plating over copper plating for maintaining top quality conductivity and prevent from corrosion
- • Reinforced spring action for better mating (and cleaning). This is provided by the extra springs of the ground ring and the cut in the female connector pin. Besides a perfect fit it helps cleaning the contacts (when rotating the connector for a first contact).
- • Phosphor bronze cable clamp for strong mechanical grip on (in?) the outlet.
- • Internal insulation made of Teflon. This is an absolute must for the stability of the center pin after soldering.
- • Red or blue «Van den Hul» rings for channel identification. The green ring is for the video cables.
|Type||Finish||Cable opening||Fits our cables:|
FLEXICON B4; D - 501 SILVER HYBRID; D - 502 HYBRID; VIDEOLINE 75; COMPOLINE 75
Gold (w/optional green ring) or White
MC - SILVER IT 65 G; D - 300 III HYBRID; PATCHBAY B5; BAY C5 HYBRID; D - 501 HYBRID
Gold(w/optional green ring)
JUBILEE HYBRID; D - 102 III HYBRID; D - 102 V Special; SOURCE HYBRID, VIDEOLINK 75, THUNDERLINE HYBRID, MC - GOLD HYBRID, MC - SILVER IT Mk II Coaxial, MC - SILVER IT Mk II 75 Ω; SECOND ®; COMPOLINK 75.
The FIRST ® Ultimate; FIRST ® Metal Screen; INTEGRATION HYBRID
COMBINATION HYBRID; DIGI-COUPLER 75 Ω; WELL HYBRID.
TRIAXIAL Professional 75 Ω
D - 310 Mk II; D - 403.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.